The term “once-through boiler” refers to a special type of water-tube boiler composed of
tubes, in which water is input at the bottom, and steam is produced from the top.
This panel shows a typical structure for such a boiler, comprising a drum, burner, pumps and
other accessories, and a control section. Since the drum is composed of tubes, there is little
water in the drum, and the boiler thus offers little risk of damaging the surrounding area in the
unlikely event of a rupture.
- Quick supply of steam in a few minutes.
- Compact design saving installation space.
- Safe and no fear of explosion because of small water content.
- Small heat loss achieves high in – service efficiency.
- Easy installation and piping works.
- Save time for inspection (and other maintenance checks).
- Can use with several types of fuel: diesel oil, fuel oil, L.P.G., and NG.
Flow Sheet of Boiler
To use the boilers more effectively for a long time it is very
important to provide the above boiler accessories